Project update new minor script

Posted on 2012-02-04

Some more progress with this scene, modelled some more of the larger objects and the lighting. Still lots of important models to build before the detailing can even start. There are lots of problems and discrepancies as well but once I've got the space more filled I'll worry about the individual objects and their problems.

I've also put a new script in the resources, it was something very small I wrote for a colleague who wanted to select a checkerboard pattern on a plane. I'd never tried to edit on the sub-object level in maxscript so it was a nice gentle nudge into it. I know it's possible with graphite tools as well but they seemed to be having an issue that day so this made it nice and easy to do.